Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pics (hard boiled eggs, egg dye, mashmallow peep, camera, photoshop)




My sister has been available to hangout with me lately during my pre-work hours. It's been a lot of fun and her love of Yoga is wearing off on me. Therefore in honor of the Easter season, my sister's love of Yoga and the recent Andy Warhol addition at the DeYoung museum we had some fun making these Photoshop pics.
First we dyed Easter eggs and I photographed them individually in front of a white wall. Then we took pictures in some yoga poses. My sister is way more advanced than me so I just stuck to a simple "lotus"(???) pose while she broke out in handstands, backbends and more.
We managed to save one of the Peeps we bought and photographed it in front of the white wall as well. ;)
After importing the photos and playing around with colors fills and cutting tools I wound up with these two goofy images. I recognize the rough cuts but it was a fun quick project.
Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment