Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Basic HTML (computer,internet)

I spend a lot of time on the interent as I am sure many people do, however I never have taken the time to understand how webpages work. I see the engineers typing what looks like an alien language in order to update computer programms.
So I took on the tedious project to teach myself basic HTML.
There are many online free tutorials that make this process less painful. i.e. www.w3schools.com/html/html_intro.asp & www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/html/article.php3478131

I found it rewarding to understand how the information I rely on so much on a daily basis, comes to be. Once you work through some tutorials I believe one can make a crafty personal website and can have fun with it. I haven't gotten that far, but my hubby took it upon himself to learn and he built his own business website, www.blackshearmusic.com
Try it out and don't get frustrated it is pretty basic at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment